Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm extending the Journey. I have decided to separate my post and form other blogs. This step will allow me lto focus my writing on specific topics so that I can get more in depth. This Journey is to imporant to me to be limited by title so I have decided to break my post into specific areas that allow me to write indepth about each. This will improve my writing and research skills.
On mile 3 will be about fitness and health. I will be researching and writing about all things healthy and unhealthy on this site. I look forward to your input whether it is + or -. Hopefully I will ruffle some feathers with my views, and also inform. I will be looking at old and new ideas and dropping my opinions on articles that I choose to feature, so if you have been following the Journey over the years hopefully you will participate in the views that i post. I will monitor views but most will be published here so if you want to contribute your knowledge and wisdom it is welcome here even if it runs counter to what I am sharing. My blogs are for the people, and I want to promote those that contribute, so let's get busy....
i chose to call it mile 3 because 3 miles for a lot of people is pushing it to the limit. My podcast will only pop up if I run at least 3 miles. Understand that I am on the path of fitness as well and I am far from a saint. I struggle to workout and move to an optimal lifestyle as well. So i figure we can struggle together. On this site I will be looking at herbs, diet, fitness techniques, and etc. as long as it deals with health. This is a big step for me and hopefully it is for you to take time to read. So here is to an insightful 2013.
Nuff said
Peace and 1hunidyears

No comments:

Post a Comment